As a qualified Chartered Accountant, Financial Planner and Director of the firm, James established Initiative Group in early 2003 with a view to providing a niche, specialist service for small to medium business and personal clientele. The success of the firm has been founded on delivering ongoing personalised and cost effective services which are afforded to each and every client of Initiative.
James has extensive experience in all areas of Accounting & Financial Advice, with expertise in taxation advice & planning, business structuring & development, wealth creation & debt reduction, self-managed superannuation & estate planning, and providing sound general management and financial advice to a diverse portfolio of business and individual clients.
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Member of the National Tax & Accountants Association (NTAA)
- Member of Association of Financial Advisers
- Registered Tax Agent
- Master of Applied Science